Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Peachy!



So ... I lied a little bit. We didn't actually get to putting up the wallpaper this weekend.

Turns out there was a lot more prep work to do than we originally figured on. SUCH AS....

Tearing up all the trim and old carpet! Wah!!

I know ... it doesn't look like much now. But. We will call this the "before" picture :)

Here's the color I chose to go with the wallpaper. I was definitely leaning toward the exact beige/background match, but this color "spoke" to me at the Lowe's.

I think I bought it mostly because of it's name ... "Just Peachy," which is how I want the room to look!

Hopefully, it's different enough to contrast, but similar enough to draw the eye toward the wallpaper wall.

We shall see!!


Here's my (very) little garden I've been working on a bit. The super-hot weather is frying all the new plants I get though! Hopefully next year they will all spring back ...


Official moving day is this Friday!!!!! :D

No comments: