Monday, June 21, 2010

Words-only post.

First of all, apologies for the larger-than-average lapse in my posting! Things have gotten CUH-RAY-ZEE in my life as of late and I just haven't had the time.

So tonight, I was laying away in bed, listing to the request show on the soft rock/romance radio station, and I felt this NEED to blog!! I guess it's taken the place of an actual journal or diary. And it's better, in a way, because instead of hiding away my thoughts in a locked book, they are out on the Interwebs for all to see! It's cathartic in a way I suppose.

Anyway, back to the craziness.

If you've been reading this blog since its inception, you'll have followed me along three moves!!! It's always in the blistering months of summer, and it's always up a couple flights of stairs.

This time (we all hope) will be the last time!! (for a while at least...)

I'm really excited to be moving in with Rich. I know It'll be a big change, but I really can't think of any negatives ... EXCEPT ...

Rich and I decided to undertake this whole house renovation of painting walls and new carpets, wood floor, etc. at the same time that I'm moving in box by box. Everything looks GREAT so far, but it seems we'll be living in a construction zone for the first 2 or 3 weeks of our co-habitation.

Nothing like a little added stress! :)

But I think I'm OK with it ... and willing to deal ... This whole Etsy full-time thing has really changed my thinking about life and what is really needed to be happy. I'm slowing starting to learn that the bed can be left un-made for a day or two and nothing bad will happen :) The key is to concentrate on loving the ones that love you back.


P.S. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! :)

No comments: