Friday, September 18, 2009

Vixen Vintage!



"Do not just put your hat on. Wear it with an air.
Wear it with dignity, or with amusement or allure.
But do not, I beg of you, merely wear it!"


~~~~

I don't know if I've gushed about Solanah of Vixen Vintage before ... but Oh My! I wish I was her! She has an amazing wardrobe of vintage clothes... and wears them everyday! What an inspiration. I don't think I could do it. I would so slip up on a random Wednesday and wear sweatpants.

Anyway, LOOK HERE! She has featured me on her blog (which is seriously amazing.) She updates it everyday with her outfit that she wore for that day! How fun :)


3 comments:

Rolfe Bautista said...

You have some really cool posts :D I look forward to more.

Bionic Unicorn said...

Her photography is amazing! Congrats on the feature, you deserve it!

Solanah said...

Haha! Well I wouldn't say want to be me, but your sweet ;)

Hope the post brings you many customers!