Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time keeps on slipping into the future ...



This is a little creepy, I admit it. But kind of neat!

Here is whichgoose circa August 2008 and then again in August 2009. Look how I've grown :)

I definitely figured out how to lighten my photos better. sheesh! That old one looks like I'm under a shady tree!

I guess the mood kind of describes how I was feeling at the time. But I've also done some growing on the inside, too! That old picture was taken at my parent's house (where I lived after I broke up with a live-in boyfriend.)

This was such an upheaval in my life, and really tested my ability to overcome "stuff." I think focusing on Etsy really helped, and here I am now, living in my own apartment!

I've got a new super-sweet boyfriend, and my very own washing machine!! :) :)

I do miss my parents though, and their little pup, Lucy :( Also the good leftovers that I could eat after work at 11 pm :)

So, here's to another year of growth and change, and maybe I will resist the urge to chop all my hair off again for 12 more months.

And I just want to give a THANK YOU shout out to everyone who has taken time to read this silly blog, or even leave a comment (they brighten my day!!)

Love from,

Emily

8 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

m y parents have a dog named Lucie too (different spelling) only we don't get along that much (she's very bossy!) lol

Unknown said...

my wee business is coming up to its one year anniversary as well and i cringe at the old photos i used to take. what a huge learning curve!

Elly said...

Your own washing machine! That's so cute :) It's kinda crazy how far you can come in a year - I'm glad the past year for you has been a great one :)

rachaelgking said...

Awww, love the comparison. You look so much happier and brighter :-)

Toothfairy said...

hi dear!

I've just placed on order on etsy! in fact you are my first etsy order! yay! I think you're just amazing!

Have a great weekend!
*loves*

whichgoose said...

Thanks everyone!! :) :) :)

Aline said...

oh goodness, owning your own washing machine is the best thing ever...such a big deal for me!

your business is going to continue to grow, I'm sure of it!

kadler said...

That's awesome. Congrats on your success!