Sunday, June 14, 2009

COMB SALE-- plus, a bonus for bloggers!


IT'S BAAAaaaCK! 







Buy one, get one (of equal or lesser value) HALF OFF! Just send me a convo with the two combs you would like and I will RESERVE them for you with the discounted pricing :)

BUT WAIT!!!! There's more! (Don't I sound like the Oxi-Clean guy?)

If you are a follower of my blog, YOU GET FREE SHIPPING!! And this includes anything that you would like to buy. Just send me a convo with whatever it is and I will change the shipping and reserve it for ya. Easy Peezy. :) Just let me know what your blogger name is in the convo so that I can verify.

THANKS ALL! -Emily




9 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

These look great! I've added you to my Calendar of Special Offers and Events!

Best of luck!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I also just scheduled a post featuring your combs for tomorrow a.m.

Love them!

Anonymous said...

Oh gracious. I'm off to painstakingly find my favorites. Fun Fun!

Mama Bee Simple said...

Oh my gosh these are wonderful!
Beautiful, do you do free shipping outside US? (Thats were you live right?)

Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Aline said...

oh no Emily....you know that I will have to purchase 2, I just can't help myself when it comes to you:)

whichgoose said...

Yep---free international shipping!!! Go crazy people! :)

getpalmd said...

If you ever want to sponsor a blog giveaway, email me first ;-) ;-) Amazing items once again!

lovelylovisa said...

Hello! how many days do you take to ship a piece over to the uk?

MandyFu said...

I love it when there are specials on things I really want!