Sunday, March 8, 2009

country roads, take me home

Last night I took the semi-monthly journey into West Virginia to visit my parents!

I did laundry, finished my taxes, had hamburgers for lunch AND washed my car :) Very productive, eh? 

AND I made a little picture safari for the blog. Enjoy...

Here is one of the bridges, crossing the Shenandoah River.



Here is Lucy, my parents' dog, and I, snuggling in the morning! :D (we are best friends).



Here are some skeletons of Queen Anne's Lace in their backyard. I think I might try selling a print of this on etsy. hmm.... It's a cool shot. 


Tonight, Amanda W. is coming over for crafting, movies and a cooking adventure. She made some mention of High School Musical. Should I be scared? We definitely watch our share of cheesy movies, but this could be too much. I don't know. I won't judge just yet :)

4 comments:

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

what a nice trip! i don't think i'll ever get home once i go to college, besides my mom moving, my dad in pa is just too far away

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just wanted you to know your interview went live on my site this morning at 10am! Thanks again for participating... I loved getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

ho~~~ Cute dog ^~~~~~^

getpalmd said...

What a sweet dog!