Saturday, October 18, 2008

TAG, I'm it.

Haha. Okay. I've been tagged by MAYHEM ARTS- She sells lovely photos and pretty malas that I think I need to have.... Here is her SHOP.

Anyways...here are the rules:

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
------
Facts:
*** disclaimer!!*** I am so bad at this type of thing.. (low self-esteem anyone?)

1.) I am good friends with Renald, my friendly neighborhood Post Office clerk. We talk about football and how there's "no news in Frederick."

2.) I work at the local newspaper copy editing and designing the layout for pages.

3.) Sometimes my two parakeets eat the wall.

4.) I always eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is usually a departure.

5.) I always carry a fairly complete medicine cabinet in my purse.

6.) I hold onto sentimental things--even things like tags from a gift bag.

7.) I enjoy British comedies on PBS.

Here is who I will tag (did tag in about 20 minutes... hhaha)


The Breymaiers!
Painted Sky Woman
Tres Fly
Senacia
Vinxen Vintage
Matt Talbert Paintings
Celeste Frittata

Don't you want to see who was cool enough to respond?? Ahhhh--PEER PRESSURE!! :)

5 comments:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

I, too, love PBS British comedies! Have You Been Served is my all-time favorite!

celestefrittata said...

Thanks for tagging me! I wish I had a "friendly neighborhood Post Office clerk" too... :-)
curious to know who I tagged?
http://celestefrittata.blogspot.com

senacia said...

I did it! :) Took a while, but it's done! (checked my blog on Sunday night and noticed your comment!)

go check it out at www.senacia.blogspot.com

I had fun with it and had one of my taggers so far (soon, then) partake in the game too! :)

I hope to get to know my post clerks once I get my shop up and going! I hope the economy picks up though!

jess said...

thanks for the tag! I just did it. I wish I were friend with my mailman.
p.s. I don't know if you are interested but there is a party at a vintage store in baltimore if you are interested

kelsey. ♥ said...

this might be a silly question, but do you work at the "FNP"?!?! haha ;)