Monday, August 11, 2008

my weekend

Hi all!

This weekend was pretty good. Lauren and I got lunch at Isabella's--yum. Then I went to my parent's for my Mom's birthday supper. Also, did some laundry and went stick hunting.

Today-- I am making zucchini casserole with Lauren's veggie offering, and trying to get to work on some custom work. 

And--it's SOOO nice outside!! 

Oh, and the funniest thing happened...I went to Borders to get the 3rd book in the Twilight series (I've been reading almost non-stop)....and there was some other girl who also picked up the 3rd book. Then we both looked at each other, smiled, and both picked up the 4th book!! HAHA. She goes..."I'm right there with you."

2 comments:

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

What a nice, relaxing weekend! Hope you found some good sticks :)

REB said...

I love it when you find a series that you can't put down. Those are the best times. Brace yourself for when it is over. You will miss those characters dearly and be searching for your next good read. I hate finishing a good series.