Friday, May 30, 2008

here's some pictures!


Yikes! I got a little choked up in the towing yard yesterday when I went to get my tags. I had no idea the window was gone!

Well, on  a lighter note, I am working on two CUSTOM ORDERS today! How exciting! I know at least one if for a cool young lady's wedding and I am honored :) 

So, I'll put those up here once I'm done. (hopefully in the next day or two).

Got so much to do with the car mess and all still. Most importantly---getting a new one!

I think I'm down to these lucky finalists: Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Toyota Corolla, Mazda3, or (if I want to go into debt) the PRIUS!! :) hehehe

2 comments:

Amber said...

:O I'm glad you're okay! Your car is not looking so hot though. And I've been oogoling your crowns on etsy. I'm hoping to get one soon!

Unknown said...

Whoa! Ouch!